Sunday, July 6, 2008

I want more of you Lord






I want to know you Lord...I want more of you...
So much more....
More of your power, your love and your spirit
More of your heart and your mind
My heart longs for you
My heart thirsts and hungers for you
To be filled and quenched

Hear my prayer, O Lord
Hear my heart beat for you
Hear my heart's longing and cry

I want to be completely filled and satisfied by you, and you only..
Here I am, rushing around...doing things for you...
But I know you want my sole devotion
To sit at your feet, to soak in your voice
To be filled with your presence
To long for you with every fibre in my being

I want to be all that you want me to be Lord
Fill me, wash me, make me, mould me, shape me..
To be yours and yours only...
Your daugther, your servant, your child..


No comments: