Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sisters!!
















What a joy it is to have sisters in the Lord, who share the same passion and love for God and who are united in heart and mind.

It is "intoxicating" to share the same inquisitive minds, pondering over spiritual insights, enquiring of the Lord what He has revealed in His word, mulling over difficult doctrine and revelation...as our hearts beat in anticipation of coming to a fuller understanding of God and His purposes for us and the world.

I reckon that the Christian life is the most exciting life to be lived....not to mention...also the most challenging!! But hey, life would be boring and mundane if it wasn't filled with intriguing questions and deep complexities!! Yes, I truly mean that!!

Anyway, back to sisters! What blessings they are!! God has truly been so kind and gracious to me in giving me beautiful sisters, partners in "crime" =P for the gospel. I love each one of them dearly, and it is my special privilege to share life with them on earth, whilst we wait and look forward to the unfathomable, unimaginable, glory that awaits us all, who long for the day of Jesus' coming again!!

PS...Thanks Maliks for today! You are such a joy and encouragement to me. I love the way you ponder and think through passages in the bible. It is so great to be able to discuss them at length....

I would much rather spend time with you, dialoguing over God's word, than most other things....Yes...I do!! So thanks so much for indulging me and for your beautiful friendship in the Lord. You are a delight!

1 comment:

Maliks said...

Dear Lyn,

wow I am speechless and soo touched by your words. I just squealed b4. I often pray that i can be a blessing to others, and to think that God answers my prayers by using my self-percieved "throny" questions and ways on pondering, as an encourgment to others. I am blessed to have you to connect with spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally, i am soo happy that it is mutual... like we're playing tennis not solo squash. Thank you for helping me grow, learn, and ease some anguish (esp re book of revelation) in my christian walk. The Christian life is most definately the best and ultimate life to live- I totally agree. It is wonderful to have beautiful sister in Christ, what a wonderful gift. I thank God for making life so rich,weblike, and beautiful.